Monday, June 30, 2008

Jewelry Sale!

I have had this jewelry that I made just sitting in my box so I decided-what the heck, lets sell it for 50% off and see if it sells.... So have at it.. I only have one of each so make a comment with the number and description of the necklace you like and leave your email address and I will get in contact with you. PLEASE tell your friends and family! I just need to get rid of this jewelry! I have way too much stuff! Thanks guys!
#1- Brown Key $25.00 SOLD




#2- Blistered Heart $35.oo SOLD




#3-Black $35.00


#4-Chunky Black $40.00 SOLD


#5-Pink Heart $20.00



#6 White Pearl $40.00 SOLD


#7-Aqua Heart $35.00 SOLD


#8 Black Swarovski $20.00 SOLD#9 Red Heart $20.00 SOLD


#10 Gray $30.00

8 comments:

Michael & Kara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Farnes Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Farnes Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Farnes Family said...

Hey its me!!! I am way excited that you have your Bling on SALE!!!! I really like #1 and also #6 if they are both still available. I will call you tomorrow July 4th just. Love ya tons girl. I miss ya like crazy! Yes my email address ekfarnes@gmail.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I would like 5 7 9 and 12 if you have any of them left! Email me and let me know! Cherishpeterson@gmail.com

ConnieB said...

Hey I like number 10... are you still selling it? How long is it, if so? Let me know!

Our Family said...

CHar so so cute i just found your blog! hey i want # 5 if you have not sold it ! email me or facebook me and let me know !! and ill send you miney ! jenlynch221@msn.com! love ya jen